Welcome to Stockholm´s most diverse Restaurant!
- Kungshallen is located at Hötorget in Stockholm city centre. Right at the Hötorget and in the middle the down town shopping areas.
- Kungshallen was built in 1937 and opened up Stockholm’s first food court in 1995.
- Today we offer 16 different restaurants and here you can have your breakfast, lunch or dinner date or why not just rest your feet in the afternoon with a snack.
- We have generous opening hours. Almost every day of the year you’ll find us open from 9 to 23 (9 am to 11 pm).
- Our concepts focus on ethnical foods and you will find foods from all over the world. Including Swedish of course.
"If you’re looking for a quick but tasty meal and find yourself in the middle of Stockholm, Kungshallen might just be the perfect destination for you. With a wide selection from several restaurants over two floors, Kungshallen serves as a giant food court with hundreds of different foods on display. With a number of different international cuisines represented, you are at liberty to pick whatever you want and enjoy a diverse, tasty and wholesome meal at a very fair price."